October 2, 2020
- What is your name / organization / title?
Roxy Dominguez / Major League Soccer / Graphic Designer
- What motivated you to become a maker?
Being able to create something with my hands.
- Looking back on the early stages of your journey, what advice would you give yourself now?
Don't try to put yourself in a box, it's okay to be different. Just be you.
- What is your favorite thing you’ve ever made? Why?
It's always the project I'm currently working on, then I finish it and the next one I start becomes my favorite.
- What’s the next evolution for you (or your industry) going to look like?
For me, I think being able to work with multiple mediums and make a living out of it. I want to have my own little studio.
- Who would you partner with (living or dead) for your dream collaboration? And what would you work on together?
Monet. Phew, imagine, ha. Really fucking inspiring murals.
- You're on death row and it's time for your final meal. What'll ya have?
- In a world where you have two hands, all of your pets and loved ones are safe, and your studio is on fire, what do you try to save?
Nothing, I would just start it over again.
- What is one piece of pop culture (movie, tv, artwork, song, etc.) that no matter how many times you return to it you still draw excitement, movement, or inspiration?
MUSIC. always, every time.
- I love useless facts. Impress me with a seriously useless fact!
- If you could try any profession other than your own, what would you choose to do?
- What is your personal strategy/philosophy when it comes to using social media for your work?
- Speaking of social media, where can people find you?
the evil instagram @roxydomz