September 7, 2020
- What is your name / organization / title?
- What motivated you to become a maker?
It's fun sharing things you make and just being able to hold something you created is a cool feeling.
- Looking back on the early stages of your journey, what advice would you give yourself now?
Work on your skills and make things you love more than focusing on having a variety of merch.
- What is your favorite thing you’ve ever made? Why?
"I'll fuck you up" sticker of Isabelle from animal crossing.
- What’s the next evolution for you (or your industry) going to look like?
Figuring out how to prosper during a pandemic
- Who would you partner with (living or dead) for your dream collaboration? And what would you work on together?
Can't think of anyone
- You're on death row and it's time for your final meal. What'll ya have?
Taco bell so i can shit myself when they electrocute me on the chair they'll have to clean my mess. Oh and a baja blast.
- In a world where you have two hands, all of your pets and loved ones are safe, and your studio is on fire, what do you try to save?
- What is one piece of pop culture (movie, tv, artwork, song, etc.) that no matter how many times you return to it you still draw excitement, movement, or inspiration?
- I love useless facts. Impress me with a seriously useless fact!
Hot cheetos were invented by a janitor. God bless him.
- If you could try any profession other than your own, what would you choose to do?
Something quiet like a librarian or a secretary.
- What is your personal strategy/philosophy when it comes to using social media for your work?
Pretty important to have an online presence to build your brand and find a following but also time and soul sucking. Balance is key.
- Speaking of social media, where can people find you?
@ramenanaa on ig