September 16, 2020
- What is your name / organization / title?
Frank Montano aka Feast
- What motivated you to become a maker?
I was inspired by cartoons and toys at an early age.
- Looking back on the early stages of your journey, what advice would you give yourself now?
Be patient and be consistent.
- What is your favorite thing you’ve ever made? Why?
Besides kids haha it would have to be what I’m currently working on now. My own mini series of handmade toys.
- What’s the next evolution for you (or your industry) going to look like?
I am currently working on video content that I hope inspires a bigger audience.
- Who would you partner with (living or dead) for your dream collaboration? And what would you work on together?
From the industry it would probably be Huck Gee for his contributions and inspiration.
- You're on death row and it's time for your final meal. What'll ya have?
All you can eat sushi which would be the death of me.
- In a world where you have two hands, all of your pets and loved ones are safe, and your studio is on fire, what do you try to save?
My grandfathers oil painting sitting above my work space.
- What is one piece of pop culture (movie, tv, artwork, song, etc.) that no matter how many times you return to it you still draw excitement, movement, or inspiration?
- I love useless facts. Impress me with a seriously useless fact!
Hard boiled eggs stink while scrambled eggs don’t because the shell traps the hydrogen sulfide in during the cooking process.
- If you could try any profession other than your own, what would you choose to do?
Professional taste tester
- What is your personal strategy/philosophy when it comes to using social media for your work?
To share the content I enjoyed making.
- Speaking of social media, where can people find you?
@frankmontano and Feastcorp.com